ROX 0.8 Carbon
Carbon Filter Media
Reduces and eliminates organic pollutants, odors and discolorations from aquarium water.
Prices starting at: $16.99 ea.
Free Shipping on Orders over $25.00
- $5.95 Flat Fee on all Orders under $25.00
- Alaska and Hawaii extre fee
Iodine Number 1000min.
Ball-Pan Hardness 97min.
Particle Size < 0.6, MASS-%: 0.5max.
Iron (Acid Extr.), MASS-%: 0.02max.
Moisture (As Packed), MASS-%: 5max.
AquaMaxx Rox 0.8 Activated Carbon reduces and eliminates organic pollutants, odors and discolorations from aquarium water. It is the highest grade acid washed extruded carbon available on the market today. The ultra-porous nature results in a fast-acting carbon that absorbs much more contaminants and impurities than any other carbon available.
- Steam activated and acid washed to produce the highest quality carbon
- Low dust content that is easier and quick to rinse
- Both large and small pores for maximum adsorption range
- Small pellet size for maximized surface area
Rinse before use. Use ¼ - ½ cup for every 50 gallons of aquarium water volume. You can place loose media inside a reactor for maximum efficiency. When using a media bag, place in an area where water will flow through it or inside a canister filter. Safe to use in both fresh and saltwater aquarium systems.